Welcome Child Care Marketing Summit Participants!
What a pleasure it is to present to you today. I hope you enjoyed the conference and learned a lot of stuff to help grow your businesses.
As promised, here's a quick checklist of how to perform GREAT live chat -
How to Perform GREAT Live Chat
Have an audience
- I have turned on Google Analytics - it's free and I will track my numbers at LEAST once a month.
- My Unique Visitor Count is high enough - when using live chat to generate leads, it's best to have AT LEAST 750 unique sessions per month.
- I have decided to do either proactive or reactive live chat.
Have a protocol
- Who will conduct our live chat? Who will conduct live chat as a back-up?
- What hours will I offer live chat and what will l offer in the off-hours?
- Who will respond to live chat leads? How quickly? Have I communicated this to all parties involved? How will I communicate it to visitors?
- How will I track live chat leads to ensure consistency, service and sales process?
- Have I created a knowledge base?
Hire the right person
- The person I hire or put in charge of conducting live chat can communicate quickly in perfect punctuation, grammar and spelling.
- The person I hire will KNOW my business - our culture, our care an expectations.
- The person I hire will have problem solving skills to quickly discern questions and convey answers, and be able to conduct more than one chat at a time, as needed.
Use the right chat partner
- he chat company offers software that is easy to understand and has training tools in place.
- The chat company offers troubleshooting and live help when we have immediate questions.
- The chat company understands our needs and caters their program to accommodate us.
- I will answer each inquiry within 30 seconds.
- I will serve a purpose every chat and be of value to the visitor.
- I will treat every chat as a lead, no matter the question.
- I will show empathy.
Get out of jail free
- I'll chat with SiteStaff or reach out to Jonathan with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org).