Our Chat Hosts are the lifeblood of SiteStaff. Their impeccable ability to establish emotional connections with visitors is unparalleled in the industry, and their great chats result in the highest quality leads for our clients.
We employ the best chat hosts in the world, so we are very selective. At minimum, candidates must possess these skills:
- Consistently type 65-75+ WPM in perfect punctuation, grammar and spelling
- Ability to multitask: Chat Hosts carry on 3-4 conversations concurrently
- 'Grade A' problem-solving: Articulating answers provided on client knowledge bases and quickly communicating to visitors in real-time
- Empathy-driven work ethic: Emoting care through chat is at our core. Genuine compassion must translate through every conversation
- Self-disciplined: Our chat hosts work independently from a home office. The ability to manage your time and workspace is required and experience doing so will be necessary
- Dependable and flexible: Our chat hosts show up on time and every day for their shifts and are able to work many different times to give our customers the best possible experience.
- Team Player: Must be able to work well with and help others on your team. We work remotely, but we are a very close and count on each other for assistance, guidance, and coaching
Other skills that might make you an ideal candidate:
Bilingual: The ability to chat in other languages is a huge benefit, but it’s also helpful to convey empathy when one understands other cultures.
Unique experience: Prior customer service, administrative and/or chat experience in the industries we serve are incredibly helpful.
Denver-based - we’re looking to add a few Chat Hosts to provide amazing service from our Home Office. If you’d like to work in our high-energy atmosphere in the Mile High City, please indicate that on your submission!
If you think this skill set suits you, please submit your information below for immediate consideration. We'd love to chat with you!